Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thread...really?

Charity thinks that someone needs to teach my kids how to make Christmas lists.

Here's Israel's exactly how he wrote it:

  • Yo-yo
  • Soda (Pepsi or coke)
  • Water pistol
  • 10 stay home from school certificates (signed by you)
  • Jump drive
  • Bag-o-chocolate pretzels
  • Rosin
  • Thread
  • Sour Spray
  • Silly String
  • Bamboo

Luckily for me, I think I can get everything on his list for pretty cheap...although he's not getting silly string, Steve has banned it from the house. We still have remnants of it from 5 years ago when I made the mistake of buying it.

He'll definitely be getting the thread. Because, the boy asked for thread.

6 comments:

IandS said...

For your next post we want the thought process that was behind Israel's choices:)

JandS Morgan said...

E wants string too. I can't remember what she wants it for though. Is he going to get the stay home from school certificates?

JandS Morgan said...

I'm with you on the silly string. That and fake snow are banned from my house.

RBent said...

I'm actually considering giving each of my kids one "stay at home from school" coupon. Does that make me a bad mom?

I don't think so. Now, if I gave them 10 of them....

IandS said...

ooh, I want a stay home from work coupon. Wait a minute... :)

IandS said...

I have looked at this list once a day for the past few days and I still laugh out loud each time.
Isaac