Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too Big for the Car

No, not me! I may feel like I'm too big to fit into a car, but in reality I'm not THAT big. But our family will be soon enough, so we bought a new car. New to us, that is. We now have an 8 passenger 2006 Toyota Sienna. It is boring gold color, but who cares, it's not a sports car or anything. Now we have a car that will fit our family when the baby is born.

Strangely enough, Francesca is most excited about the new car. She is constantly yelling about it when she sees it outside the window. Now we just have to sell the old one.

Here is a few pics of our cute Ches. As she won't be the baby for too much longer.













2 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

Such a pretty little blondie. So cool on the new car. I remember when we got our Odyssey, Brother B couldn't stop talking about the Rubbervan.

IandS said...

So glad you can all fit in the same car, it would be awful to have to take 2 everywhere.
Ches is so darling - do you think she is prepared for a new baby?
R and M get attached to our vehicles but they are also pretty good when I sells them. I thought there were going to be tears though when he sold a really cool truck - ALL the boys LOVED IT!