Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good News, Bad News

Good news: Steve and I are expecting a baby

Bad news: I am pregnant

There is a lot of moaning and groaning around our house. I think most of it is coming from me as I sit around the house trying to live through the horrible yucky part of pregnancy. Occasionally, I think I hear some coming from the kids or Steve as they forage for food and clean laundry. I think the only reason that we are surviving reasonably well is that Marisa has been our angel who comes over once a week and cooks and cleans. I personally would guarantee her a place in Kingdom if it was mine to give. (Too bad it's not.)

3 comments:

IandS said...

Man, that title scared me!
So glad you're feeling yucky (I mean that in the nicest possible way). Congratulations! Love ya.

Mary Bentley Williams said...

Rach, I hope you feel better sooner rather than later and in the meantime, make the most of it and order out. Does Steve know how to cook anything or is it "like father - like son". I'm pretty sure my dad can make an egg. Good thing.

JandS Morgan said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, sorry about the ickiness. I ate so much fast food when I was pregnant with Fefe simply because I could only eat what I was craving. Wish I had that excuse now :)