Thursday, April 3, 2008

Politics...do I dare?

I have to admit, I've been having a good time watching politics lately. I have probably been having too good of a time as evidenced by my Internet Viewing History.

Don't worry, I won't bore you with all my thoughts, I really just have a request. Those of you in Oregon, Indiana , North Carolina, Pennsylvania. (Heh.) Could you guys just vote for Hillary? Cross over if you need to...I hear there is still time. At least for some of you.

The longer this goes on the better for me and my slightly sick hobby. I like watching a train wreck.

: )

5 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

Sadly, Oregon is a closed primary and I do not have the energy to change my party affiliation. Otherwise I'd love to Rush the vote.

RBent said...

Oh come ON. You can change your affliation. It's not THAT hard.

Hee.

Mary Bentley Williams said...

see I didn't even know you had a blog and now I can feel like I know something about your life when we are away in Canada! Hip-hip-hurray. Thanks for leaving a comment on the bbb

morganspice said...

Actually I think I speak for some and would be plenty interested in what you find interesting about the race. I haven't been watching it much at all because it depresses me. I posted about Obama's sweetie comment, and that is about all since Romney got out.

I am with Jacob and Stephanie, and the saddest thing was that I didn't even vote in our primary. I should have voted against that 'moderate' weisel Gordon Smith in the primary.

I am holding out on being able to tell my grandchildren that I have never voted for a democrat, also.

morganspice said...

At least one that calls themselves a democrat, because otherwise I might end up having to count McCain. ={